• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Anyone here play Final Fantasy Brave Exvius?

tvstrip

I changed my middle-name to Freeones
...And if you have even 2000 lapis left from before, that should give you 10,000 lapis. Which you can then use for the ALL 5* 11 summon which also includes a 100% STMR moogle. Pretty sweet deal - you only have to decide if it's worth using it for that or if you think there might be a better deal during the anniversary...

tvstrip

Looks like it's started:
Just by logging in today you get:
-10+1 Ticket
-4* Ticket
-DV ticket (rare summon w/mogle)
-100 Lapis

Not bad for just signing in.

tvstrip

FFBE-11 Rainbowb.jpg

Here is my 11 Rainbow pull. For 10K Lapis it's cheaper than 1 round of a step-up summon, AND you get that 100% STMR moggle.

I think I'll be saving it for a while LOL

tvstrip

So the announcement says that the "Anniversary" is going to be 3 stages, each a month long (Jul-Sep).
LOL, an "Anniversary" event that takes up a quarter of the year.

tvstrip

They just released Dark Vision Bahamut who will disappear on Wed with maintenance, so 3 days to beat him, and even veteran whales are having trouble with him. I might try the "easy" version of him, which is still giving people trouble, but wow, I've never heard so many people saying they had trouble with a boss since Aiganon (that giant robot).

tvstrip

Neo Visions aka 8* starts tomorrow. We'll see if it's bad enough to make more people quit, or if it's not as bad as we're imagining it to be.

~~whimsy~~

I'm too lazy to set a usertitle.
8 stars now? Wow. I recall you mentioning those. But game is becoming way over weight. Last I remember was some silly new units where one looked like michael jackson and stuff. I honestly can say I do not miss the game. They pumped too much out at once on a weekly basis and ruined it for starters. Second they lost track of that Final Fantasy magic in my opinion. After that insipid Katy Perry nonsense I was slowly losing interest.

tvstrip

They're not calling it 8* because that might scare people off. But it's the next step above the 7* units.
To entice people to stay, they're giving out several 5* guaranteed summons, and a bunch of other stuff, so it might be fun just to see what you get from the free pull. Plus you might want to look into that "comeback" promo, which I think gives players who haven't logged in for while lots of free stuff.
They know a lot of players might quit with NV, so I'm guessing they will be giving out lots of stuff in the coming days to compensate.

The Perry thing was dumb; she's not a gamer and I didn't really see any interest from her in the game. That died out quickly and we haven't had any IRL colabs since.

Except one last week, where you could fight the 2 producers of the game for 4hrs during the livestream.

Literally, you could only fight them four those 4 hours, so depending on where you live in the world, you may have been working or sleeping and missed it.

Even if you're not interested in grinding etc, I might suggest catching up on the story. Season 3 has some really good music, it's a really different direction from the first 2 seasons.

tvstrip

OMG overload.
A raid event, an exploration, mog exchange, enhancement quest, unit intro quest, weekly challenge event, Daily challenge event, friggin Dark Visions (which is usually an event by itself), all the regular daily/weekly stuff.... all in addition to this Neo Vision system.

At least they are giving us a free 8*NV Tifa and and Free 5* Reno, along with multiple free summons.

But yeah, I know what you mean by too much on a weekly basis - this is just in ONE day!