• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

The Glamour Photographer

Tripod

Nice tits, mind if I feel them?
One night i was meeting a mate after work he said meet him at a pub i didn't drink at. I ordered a pint from the barman and as i read the paper i looked up to see a nice pair of tits in a tight white top in front of me. I looked up further and she was a pretty blonde. I said hi whats your name. She said Corrine. I asked if she modelled. She laughed and said i have heard all those lines. I said no line. She said i am too short. I said not for glamour modelling. I said if you ever think about it give me a buzz and i left my card. She laughed and said ok. I left the paper folded on page 3 and she laughed as she tidied up typical bloke looking at tits. She left it under the counter. I met my mate. I asked him did he see the barmaid and he said ya she is nice but you got no chance. I just laughed. Another punter asked for the paper and said said out loud i wonder whose Page 3 today. He said Donna. I love Donna shes got amazing tits always puts a smile on my face. Corrine joked don't be taking that paper in to the toilet. He said nah i think i will being it home. Got myself a date with Donna, a few punters laughed. He said i would love that Kerry Kelse job shes got the best job in the country. Later on when Corrine got home she was tidying up and looked at my card before she threw it in the bin. She said i know that name Kerry Kelse. She spent the next half hour trying to think how do i know that name and then it came to her. A couple days later she phoned and said i know this is a hoax. I said come in to the newpaper and find out. She did and i shot her the following day and she was in page 3 a couple of days later.