• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

*2016 US Presidential Elections* - Candidates, Statistics, Campaign Timelines, Debates

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
I'm not a thread bumper anymore than anybody else.
I posted a current event that being that the HC email case has been reopened.
This time whether Comey or Lynch like it or not.
I understand that to many here that is not news or important because Miss Hiliary can do no wrong.
But it is news whether your (place name of small object here) brains like it or not.

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
What are the perks of being a president? Your face on legal tender.

PRDTCOIN.JPG

•Genuine U.S. half dollar coins

•Donald Trump, the billionaire business man and 45th presidenti-elect, featured on the front

•Great Presidential Seal of the United States on the reverse

•Includes protective acrylic case to maintain heirloom quality

•Certificate of Authenticity verifies collectible status

•Includes a set of 5 trading cards and biographical facts

This is a limited edition. Only 100 days of strikes so order yours today.

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
What kind of fuckery will Stompy Foot pull on his last day in office?

Also, James Woods has some concern about the capabilities of some of the cock chugging agitators ahead of tomorrow's events:

upload gifs

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
What kind of fuckery will Stompy Foot pull on his last day in office?

Also, James Woods has some concern about the capabilities of some of the cock chugging agitators ahead of tomorrow's events:

upload gifs

Hey man what's that pig doin in the bushes sneaking around?Doin pig stuff I bet.
Oink Oink Piggy Piggy.
Yep. In the past the young rebeled against the establishment.
Now they rebel for it.
The power of a good ol Ministry of Propaganda baby.

Johan

I'm too lazy to set a usertitle.
Can someone tell Donald Trump he won the election, there was no need for a campaign speech ?

RJS13

Less than 2,000 posts away from my free Freeones T-shirt.
the beret looks legit.
It don't look bad considering it's about 3 sizes to small for him/her. And they are wearing it wrong, that is not how you wear a military beret. Good effort though I suppose.

Johan

How Trump’s campaign staffers tried to keep him off Twitter

The trick? Making sure his media diet included a healthy dose of praise.

President Donald Trump’s former campaign staffers claim they cracked the code for tamping down his most inflammatory tweets, and they say the current West Wing staff would do well to take note.

The key to keeping Trump’s Twitter habit under control, according to six former campaign officials, is to ensure that his personal media consumption includes a steady stream of praise. And when no such praise was to be found, staff would turn to friendly outlets to drum some up — and make sure it made its way to Trump’s desk.

"If candidate Trump was upset about unfair coverage, it was productive to show him that he was getting fair coverage from outlets that were persuadable," said former communications director Sam Nunberg. "The same media that our base digests and prefers is going to be the base for his support. I would assume the president would like to see positive and preferential treatment from those outlets and that would help the operation overall."

Staff members had one advantage as they aimed to manage candidate Trump’s media diet: He rarely reads anything online, instead preferring print newspapers — especially his go-to, The New York Times — and reading material his staff brought to his desk. Indeed, his media consumption habits were on full display during his roller-coaster news conference this past Thursday, when he continually remarked on what the media would write “tomorrow,” even as print outlets’ websites already had posted stories about his remarks.

The White House did not respond to repeated requests for comment.

Trump is also, however, a near-nonstop consumer of cable news, and his staff’s efforts were not always enough to keep Trump from tweeting on topics that were far from his campaign’s core message. Throughout the campaign, whatever messaging the candidate’s staff had planned was continually accompanied — and often overshadowed — by a string of feuds that played out both on and off Twitter.

But his team believed that its strategies would keep Trump from taking to his preferred social media outlet to escalate his personal or political conflicts.

For example, when Trump engaged in a Twitter war with Khizr Khan, the father of a slain Muslim U.S. soldier in Iraq, the team set up a meeting with Gold Star Mothers of Florida and made sure to plant the story in conservative media. Breitbart also wrote stories about Khan's relationships with the Democratic Party. "We made sure that conservative media was aware of it, they connected the echo chamber," the former official said.

During another damage-control mission, when former Miss Universe Alicia Machado took to the airwaves to call out Trump for calling her "Miss Piggy" and "Miss Housekeeping," the communications team scrambled to place a story in conservative-friendly outlets like Fox News, the Washington Examiner, the Daily Caller and Breitbart.

A former senior campaign official said Nunberg and his successor, former communications director Jason Miller, were particularly skilled at using alternative media like Breitbart, Washington Examiner, Infowars and the Daily Caller to show Trump positive coverage.

And once they got the stories published, campaign officials with large numbers of Twitter followers would tweet them out.

They would also go to media amplifiers like Fox News hosts and conservative columnists to encourage them to tweet out the story so that they could print out and show a two-page list of tweets that showed that they were steering the message. While Trump still couldn't contain his Twitter-rage with Machado, and ended up tweeting about a mystery sex-tape of the Hillary Clinton surrogate, aides say they dialed back even more posts.

"He saw there was activity, so he didn't feel like he had to respond," the former campaign official said. "He sends out these tweets when he feels like people aren't responding enough for him."

The in-person touch is also important to keeping Trump from running too hot. One Trump associate said it’s important to show Trump deference and offer him praise and respect, as that will lead him to more often listen. And if Trump becomes obsessed with a grudge, aides need to try and change the subject, friends say. Leaving him alone for several hours can prove damaging, because he consumes too much television and gripes to people outside the White House.

Part of the current problem is Trump is still adjusting to his new circumstances and has plenty of time to stew over negative reviews as he spends time alone in the evenings and early mornings as his wife, Melania Trump, continues living in New York while his youngest son, Barron, finishes the school year.

That alone time played a factor in Trump’s response to revelations that his Supreme Court nominee, Neil Gorsuch, had criticized attacks on the judiciary days after Trump attacked a “so-called” judge for blocking his administration’s travel ban.

White House officials anticipated that Gorsuch would distance himself from Trump’s attack and thought the planned comments would help the nominee’s bid, said a person with knowledge of the conversations.

The problem: Trump himself didn't like Gorsuch’s "disheartening" and "demoralizing" critique. He fired off a tweet criticizing Sen. Richard Blumenthal, the Connecticut Democrat who repeated the comments, digging up a controversy over the senator’s military record and accusing him of incorrectly characterizing Gorsuch’s comments. Afterward, Blumenthal and other Democrats criticized Trump and said the president’s comments would hurt his nominee's chances.

Asked whether aides and advisers liked the tweet, one White House official said sarcastically: "What do you think?"
http://www.politico.com/story/2017/02/trump-twitter-staffer-235263

1) News outlets asked to write positive stuff about Trump to keep him calm, what a disgrace. Just imagine the reaction if the same kind of story would have come up under Obama, if whe had learned that MSNBC, The Washington Post or the Huffington Post had to come up with stories positive towards Obama. Fox News would have given that even more air-time than they did for Benghazi and Obamacare combined.
2) It explains a lot about why Trump constantly claimed that everyone likes him while he was being eviscerated online : The only thing he reads online is what his staff had selected printed and brought to his desk to calm him down.
3) Trump is a child : If things don't go the way hed like them to go, he gets angry and starts yelling at people, throwing his fieces all around, etc. But if you can show him new toys or say him how he is the best, he's gonna stay calm and he might even listen to what you say...

48706195.cached.jpg

Jack Davenport

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/02/trump-twitter-staffer-235263

1) News outlets asked to write positive stuff about Trump to keep him calm, what a disgrace. Just imagine the reaction if the same kind of story would have come up under Obama, if whe had learned that MSNBC, The Washington Post or the Huffington Post had to come up with stories positive towards Obama. Fox News would have given that even more air-time than they did for Benghazi and Obamacare combined.
2) It explains a lot about why Trump constantly claimed that everyone likes him while he was being eviscerated online : The only thing he reads online is what his staff had selected printed and brought to his desk to calm him down.
3) Trump is a child : If things don't go the way hed like them to go, he gets angry and starts yelling at people, throwing his fieces all around, etc. But if you can show him new toys or say him how he is the best, he's gonna stay calm and he might even listen to what you say...

48706195.cached.jpg

Get something through your thick skull.

NBC, ABC, CBS, NPR, CNN, MSNBC. WaPo, NYT, are considered main stream media Every one of them are liberal outlets. None of them constantly bashed Obama from the get go none found themselves critical of Obama unless it was the garden variety criticism they thought would make it appear they were keeping things "honest".

Now for some of the anchors and pundits of these outlets:

George Stephanopoulis. Former Clinton Campaign staffer and general manager of the Clinton "War room". His wife Ali Wentworth..known liberal journalist said" They would pack up their belongings and children and move to New Zealand.(or was it Australia?) if Trump won.

Chuck Todd- Former Staffer for Sen. Tom Harkin.(One if the most liberal in Washington) His wife was a campaign staffer for Bernie Sanders.

Only two of the main stream media outlets could be considered ",conservative". The liberals favorite to whine about, Fox News Channel.

Fox News started the GOP debate season on August 6th 2015 with Bret Baier asking Republican candidates to take a pledge of loyalty and that will they pledge to support the eventual nominee. Only Donald Trump raised his hand that he would not at the time. This conservative mainstay started out the gate trying to marginalize Trump.
Later in the same debate, we all know what happened with Megyn Kelly's attack on Trump concerning misogyny.

The Wall Street Journal's John Fund, the most prominent investigative reporter and contributing editor for WSJ was a huge Trump critic and Never Trumper. The WSJ was never on board with the Trump candidacy.

During my entire life it has been understood and accepted that the main stream media was liberal and biased toward Democrat causes and candidates.

I've never liked it that they weren't challenged. But I learned to accept that most GOP candidates were weak and feared their ( the MSM) vast power to make or break candidates and politicians.

Enter Donald Trump who up until now a non politician that assumes the presidency.

He takes off the gloves and shuns, ridicules, berates, the media outlets the report fake news, create fake news. There are essentially zero main stream outlets friendly to him or report accurately.

I am happy to see him bitch slapping the media. They are dishonest and their time of never having their biased questioned and their stories widely accepted as the gospel are over. At least for a while until another pantywaist takes the helm or a liberal that the media love to fawn over.

You'd think they were wiretapped or something.. *cough* James Rosen *cough*

You are citing an article quoting Sam Number a fired former Trum staffer that is being sued for a breach of confidentiality. :1orglaugh
http://www.cnn.com/2016/07/13/politics/donald-trump-sam-nunberg/
The rest are unnamed sources. The damn article doesn't even mention that Nunberg is in litigation against Trump? And the rest are unnamed sources?

Jesus Christ you're a fucking idiot.

Straight Shooter

1,000 posts to go for my own user title!
Get something through your thick skull.

NBC, ABC, CBS, NPR, CNN, MSNBC. WaPo, NYT, are considered main stream media Every one of them are liberal outlets. None of them constantly bashed Obama from the get go none found themselves critical of Obama unless it was the garden variety criticism they thought would make it appear they were keeping things "honest".

Now for some of the anchors and pundits of these outlets:

George Stephanopoulis. Former Clinton Campaign staffer and general manager of the Clinton "War room". His wife Ali Wentworth..known liberal journalist said" They would pack up their belongings and children and move to New Zealand.(or was it Australia?) if Trump won.

Chuck Todd- Former Staffer for Sen. Tom Harkin.(One if the most liberal in Washington) His wife was a campaign staffer for Bernie Sanders.

Only two of the main stream media outlets could be considered ",conservative". The liberals favorite to whine about, Fox News Channel.

Fox News started the GOP debate season on August 6th 2015 with Bret Baier asking Republican candidates to take a pledge of loyalty and that will they pledge to support the eventual nominee. Only Donald Trump raised his hand that he would not at the time. This conservative mainstay started out the gate trying to marginalize Trump.
Later in the same debate, we all know what happened with Megyn Kelly's attack on Trump concerning misogyny.

The Wall Street Journal's John Fund, the most prominent investigative reporter and contributing editor for WSJ was a huge Trump critic and Never Trumper. The WSJ was never on board with the Trump candidacy.

During my entire life it has been understood and accepted that the main stream media was liberal and biased toward Democrat causes and candidates.

I've never liked it that they weren't challenged. But I learned to accept that most GOP candidates were weak and feared their ( the MSM) vast power to make or break candidates and politicians.

Enter Donald Trump who up until now a non politician that assumes the presidency.

He takes off the gloves and shuns, ridicules, berates, the media outlets the report fake news, create fake news. There are essentially zero main stream outlets friendly to him or report accurately.

I am happy to see him bitch slapping the media. They are dishonest and their time of never having their biased questioned and their stories widely accepted as the gospel are over. At least for a while until another pantywaist takes the helm or a liberal that the media love to fawn over.

You'd think they were wiretapped or something.. *cough* James Rosen *cough*

You are citing an article quoting Sam Number a fired former Trum staffer that is being sued for a breach of confidentiality. :1orglaugh
http://www.cnn.com/2016/07/13/politics/donald-trump-sam-nunberg/
The rest are unnamed sources. The damn article doesn't even mention that Nunberg is in litigation against Trump? And the rest are unnamed sources?

Jesus Christ you're a fucking idiot.

Jesus Christ you're unhinged. It's not that serious

sean miguel

Jesus Christ you're unhinged. It's not that serious

go out to the next anti-trump protest and say that.

then comeback to us after you've been pepper-sprayed, spit on or had a bloody tampon shoved in your fucking mouth.

just for my lolz, or lulz, or whatever it is you edgy internet types say.

Straight Shooter

1,000 posts to go for my own user title!
go out to the next anti-trump protest and say that.

then comeback to us after you've been pepper-sprayed, spit on or had a bloody tampon shoved in your fucking mouth.

just for my lolz, or lulz, or whatever it is you edgy internet types say.

Shut your bitch ass up. No one was talking to you

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
I had to stop watching that glorious..whatever it is...after seeing the poor dog with an arrow in its head. But that was fun up till' then.