• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Busty employees

Tripod

Nice tits, mind if I feel them?
I have managed and owned business ever since i quit school at 15. I started with a shoe shop, i have managed pubs, clubs, strip clubs, beauty saloons etc etc. My dad told me the secret to any successful business is a hot guy for the ladies and a hot chick with big tits for the guys. He said the ratio of both can change per type of store. I remember working my ass off the first 6 months in the shoe but the business was just about breaking even. I wondered if i had a flair for business or whether it skipt a generation. One sunny everything changed. A girl walked in and tried on some shoes. She was 5ft 4 tanned 18 year old brunette pretty but not the hottest girl i had ever seen. However she was wearing a low cut black top and her big juicy tits were on show. I noticed extra footfall come into the store. Guys pretending to look at shoes but instead were checking out her fabalous tits. My shop assistant got an erection from helping her try on shoes. Her foot was resting on his lap and her tits pretty mich in his face. She smelt so good and he could see her pink bra. She didnt buy shoes she did askif anything was on sale. When she left suddenly the shop was very quiet again. A couple of minutes later i ran out of the shop and tried to find her. I ran every direction in the shopping centre but no joy. When i was about to give up i saw one of the guys from my shop earlier pretending to look at hats. Inside the store was my big titted little brunette. I waited for her oitside the shop. When she came out i approached her. I asked her would she like to work for me. She laughed and said is that the best line you can come up with. I said its not a lins i run the shoes world. She said fcuk off you are a kid. I said come back and i will prove it. So she followed me back to the shop and i told the staff to do tasks and showed her my office. She believed me. She said why do you think i would be good at selling shoes. I said its just a hunch. I said how about i give you a two seek trial, i told her basic wages, staff discount and about commission of sales. I said you can have the shoes from earlier if you complete your weeks training. She was a terrible sales person but i worked with her intensively ovsr a full week and she gradually got better. I then worked on uniform that showed off her breasts. I came up with two a loose tshirt that showed her tits every time she bent over and her lovely tits and a tight tshirt with a v that showed her breasts pressed together. I brought it in for all staff. I also hired a guy that was a gym bunny he was good looking and musclar and i could see Bree my big titted brunette check him out so like Bree i took a chance on him. Tbc

Tripod

Bree and my new male employee Chad made a big impact in getting footfall into the shop. They both dressed sexy and customers undressed them with their eyes. I thought them how to flirt and be charming and make sales and profits soon soared. There was a real chemistry between the two of them too. You could tell they really fancied each other. Chad had a girlfiend though who often stopped by. Anytime she did Bree would flirt with me to try and make him jealous. One day she was really pissed off with him she said to me can you get me out of here for a few hours. I said ya no problem we have had a great month. She was wearing a tight black top and short turgoiuse shorts, knee high black stockings and platform shoes that she had got free from the store. She looked hot as fcuk. We walked out of the shopping centre and into the city. We chatted and flirted. She said do you think i am sexy and she did some sexy poses. Soon everyone was checking her out. I said i think you have an audience. She laughed how come they all want to fuck me and Chad doesnt. I said Chad is just loyal to his girlfriend but give him time he wont be able to resist. She laughed and bent over and said what resist this. She then posed next to a big jeep lifting up her top and covering her tits with her arms. She then checked if it was open and jumped in. I said what are you doing she said just get in. I looked around and jumped in. She pulled up her jeans and wedged her pussy, i could almost see her pussy lips it looked so hot and made me so horny she laughed when she saw the look i gave her. She then pulled up her top and showed me her tits. She said i bet you have thought about these tits alot. I nodded she smiled and said at least now you will have a clearer vision for the next time you wank about me. I smiled and said i will. She pulled down her top and shorts and said we better get back. I sighed and said i guess so. When we got back Chad was clearly jealous. Her plan had worked.

Tripod

After that Chad kept asking me what happened with me and Bree. I would just smile and laugh it off. He would also tell me how his gf was gagging for it but would not fcuk him in public in his car. I said maybe i can help you out. He said how. I said if you work hard until the end of the week you will find out. Chad charmed the pants of all the female customers that week and sold a lot of shoes. At the end of the week i gave Chad the keys to a log cabin about 50km from the city. I said the place hasnt being used for years it used to belong to my uncle he used to bring his gfs there years ago. He smiled and said you are the best boss ever. I said i know go and have fun.

When Chad got back to the store a few days later he told me all about it. He said his girlfriend Cali was all excited about spend a weekend away in a log cabin. He said he talked about fucking her brains in the whole way there and he said by the time they got there they were both so horny they just got out of the car and she blew him and they fucked. He said thats what we did all weekend it was awesome. He thanked me for use of the place.

Tripod

When Cali came into the store that evening she gave me a big smile. Chad told me he had fucked her ass too. I didnt believe him until i saw her. I gave her a big smile back too. Bree said what are those two so fcuking happy about. They always seem so stressed
I said they have been away fucking all weekend in my uncles old log cabin. She sulked and said i thought you were on my side. I laughed and said i cant have favourites but someday i will make sure if you put im the work you will be rewarded too. She smiled and pulled down her top to expose more breast and said can i help you sir. The customers face lit up and she winked at me.

Tripod

Cali always gave me a big smile after that. Sometimes if Chad was busy we would chat and she would flirt with me. I tried to chat up Bree but she would only flirt if Chad was watching. For my birthday i brought all the staff and partners on a night out with my friends. It was a crazy night i brought them to a vip club and there was strippers and chicks getting off with each other. My friends paid for a high class call girl. She was stunning but i told her i was not interested my friend that booked her ended up fucking her. Everyone had a great night. I saw a girl i really fancied out that night and we said we would meet up a few days later. The next morning i was lying in bed regretting i didnt fcuk the call girl. I went on tinder and saw a girl called Lucy i went to school with she had nice breasts. I added her and she matched me. I sent her a message saying i always fancied you. She replied ya me too. I said last night was my birthday. She said aww belated happy birthday. I said dont suppose you want to come over so i can unwrap my present. She said thats so chessy but funny too. She said do you mean now. I said why not. She said ok. She came over. I wss shocked when i saw how busty she was. She said do you want to unwrap me. I lifted her top and exposed her huge tits. I sucked her tits and licked her pussy before fucking her. I then fucked her tits and came on them.

Tripod

I really enjoyed my afternoon with Lucy and I said i would keep in touch. I also met Kerry the girl from the party she called into the shop one day and she said she would call over to watch the match later. Chad said wow she is hot and he took the piss as he reckoned she looks like Bree. Bree took the piss and said i know the game she wants to watch. She paid a lot of attention to me that day and the next day both her and Chad wanted to know what happened. I told them she came over and watched the game and had a few beers. Chad asked what she wore i told them a sleveless balck tshirt and no bra, a baseball hat and jeans. Bree wanted to know what happened. I said we made out and she sucked my dick. She smiled and chad gave me a high five.

Tripod

Bree would wind up Chad every day. They had there own code. Bree would say 4 or 6 or 8. I used to think she was referring to shoes sizes until one day i saw for myself. Bree would bend over so the guy buying shoes would have a good view of her tits. She then would inadvertently rub there foot against her tits and press it against her pussy while she fitted their shoe they would always get an erection. They would always purchase too. When she walked back to the till she would tell Chad how big their cocks were. You could see how much he wanted her. One afternoon Chads girlfriend Cali called at lunch time she said she was metting up with a girlfriend but would not be back until the next afternoon. Chad said have fun see you tomorrow. Bree heard the coversation while working. After Cali left Bree said to Chad so when you going to fuck me. He said i know you are joking. She said am i. Chad came into my office and said can i ask a favour. I said you can ask. He said can i have a half day. I said sure if you want. You worked hard this week. He said can i borrow your car Cali has put mine in for a service and can i use the log cabin. I laughed and said you and Cali off on another little trip. He just smiled. I said go on you owe me. He said i sure do. 15 minutes later Bree knocked on my door. She said i don't feel too good. I said sorry to hear that. Do you need to go home? She said yes is that ok. I said its not ideal with Chad on a halfday but you cant help being sick. She said thanks.
I went to the front desk in the afternoon to help out. Just after i locked up there was a knock on the door. I opened the blinds and saw Cali i was suprised to see her. I said everything ok are you back already? She said yeah my friend was sick. I was wondering what her friend had to do with their trip, maybe a 3 some i thought. I said there must be something going around Bree was sick too. We both then spoke at the same time. I said where is Chad and she asked is Chad still here. She said what what you mean when did he leave. I tried to lie and said i didnt know as i was in the office but she knew i knew what happened in my store. She said just tell me. I said he took off at lunch time he asked could he borrow my car. Guess he just needed to get out of the city. She said did he borrow anything else from you. I said like what. She said the keys for the wood cabin. I said no. She said don't lie to me. I just smiled awkwardly. She said the fucking asshole. We both thought the same thing Bree. She said hes gone with Bree. Again all i could do is say nothing. She got upset. I said let me lock up and i will get you home. Meanwhile Chad and Bree had wound each other up on the journey to the cabin. Chad talked about fucking her against the car and fucking her ass. She you better not be all talk. They fucked outside and then all eveing and night in the cabin.

Tripod

I drove Cali back home in Chads car. She was upset so i stayed and we drank and smoked some weed. She flirted with me and we had a laugh i did my best to take her minds of Chad and Bree. She stood up and did a striptease for me. She said i see the way you look at me. I said you are beautiful but i cant fuck my employees gf. She laughed and said who said anything about a fuck. I just sat there and watched. She had amazing perky small tits with the most suckable nipples ever. Her ass was perfect and her pussy so tight and cute. I was instantly hard. She lay back and played with herself as i watched. She said get your cock out and cum for me if you are not going to fuck me. I said i know i will regret not fucking you but i cant do it when you are upset. We both played and came. We both talked dirty. She said she wanted my big cock in her pussy and and ass and i said i wanted to suck her nipples and fuck her hard. She laughed after i came and said that is such a waste of cum and a hard cock. I smiled and said next time. I said i better go before i take advantage of an upset girl. She smiled and gave me a kiss. I went home and wanked myself silly thinking of her.

Later that night i got a message from her saying dont say anything to Chad or Bree i am going to make them pay. I said i wont. She then sent ms a video of her with a dildo. Followed by a video of her with a girl. She sent me a message saying pity you didnt stay you could have had us both. I replied saying damn im a fucking idiot.

Tripod

Chad dropped me the car and keys the next afternoon. I asked did he have fun and he said i said i sure did. I laughed. I then went through cvs and i said its time i got anothe busty girl working here.

Tripod

It was a tough narrowing them down but some were the wrong age profile or just were not suited to the role for one reason or another

Tripod

First in for interview was Ashley who oozed sex appeal. From the minute i saw her i wanted to fuck her and from the way she looked at me i knew she wanted the same. The next thing i knew she was sucking my cock and we were fucking. She was an amazing fuck.

Tripod

Next girl i had in was Stella. I held her interview in the chill out room for staff. Stella arrived ina small top and shorts. My first question was did she feel appropriately dressed for an interview. She blushed before answering in her sexy english accent. I guess not sorry. I said its ok with ke but some companies may not like. I told her what i was looking for. I said i want someone hot and engaging. Someone that will get customers in the store but also sell. I said if i was walking past the shop what would bring me in. She got up and lifted up her top showing her bra and did some sex poses and i said that is what i mean. She sat down and smiled. Her top was still pulled up and could not help wondering what her tits looked like but i wanted to be ptofessional. I said how would you close a sale. She flirted and saw me looking at her tits. She then pulled down her bra. I said wow she smiled. She then kept eye contact with me before taking off her shorts followed by her knickers and bra. She looked at me as she rubbed her pussy lips. I thought i cant fuck all these girls. So i said thanks i have seen what i needed to. She smiled and i said i will be in touch. She said i hope so.

Tripod

Next to interview was Aletta. She dressed professionally and was very sexy. She flirted with me and joked and did some poses when i asked how she would get customers in. I said how would you sell to customers. She took of her top and bent down between my legs and looked up to me and smiled. Looking at her tits my dick hardened. She touched my leg as she went to stood up touching my hard cock. She laughed and said wow. She then unzipped me and got my cock out. She sucked my dick. We then fucked. She was hot as fuck. She then slid my cock into her ass. I fucked her ass hard before shooting my cum on her tits.

Tripod

Next girl was Rachel. She rang to say she could not make the office but asked me to call by her home. Like the other interviews it ended up with her sucking my cock and us fucking. If i knew interviewing was so much fun i would habe interviewed a 100 gilrs. She was hot as hell.

Tripod

Last but by no means least was a tiny skinny girl called Raven. She was really cute and had nice big tits that looked huge on her frame. We flirted and i fucked her ass as you do in a interview.

Tripod

The 5 of them had given me a lot to think about. I spent the whole weekend working out who would be the best to give the job to.