• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Canada isn't looking too hot these days...

Luxman

#TRE45ON
Canada Is Becoming a Dystopian Nightmare - Sep 6, 2023

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
Polish official wants Canada to extradite 98-year-old Nazi veteran - Sep 27, 2023
https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/2023/09/27/poland-ukrainian-nazi-veteran-canada-extradition/
They did the same thing here in Ohio, to a man from a neighboring city to the one I live in. His name was John Demjanjuk, and if you go on Netflix, there's a documentary called the devil next door, or living next to evil. They were ruthlessly tormenting this old guy for decades, he's since died, but when it comes to theses Nazi war criminals, they stop at nothing, and as you can clearly see, they will try to bring a 100 year old person to trial, just to kill them a year or 2 before natural causes do it. I don't agree, or condone what the Nazi's did, but at some point you have to say, "okay it's been 70-75 years. time to call it and move on".

tvstrip

I changed my middle-name to Freeones
The following countries have extradition treaties with Canada:

• Albania, Argentina, Austria
  • Belgium, Bolivia
  • Chile, Colombia, Cuba, Czechoslovakia,
  • Denmark
  • Ecuador, El Salvador, Estonia
  • Finland, France
  • Germany, Greece, Guatemala
  • Haiti, Hong Kong, Hungary
  • Iceland, India, Israel, Italy
  • Korea
  • Latvia, Liberia, Lithuania, Luxembourg,
  • Mexico, Monaco
  • Netherlands, Nicaragua, Norway
  • Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Portugal,
  • Romania
  • San Marino, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland
  • Thailand
  • United States, Uruguay
You'll notice Poland isn't on that list.

They did the same thing here in Ohio, to a man from a neighboring city to the one I live in. His name was John Demjanjuk, and if you go on Netflix, there's a documentary called the devil next door, or living next to evil. They were ruthlessly tormenting this old guy for decades, he's since died, but when it comes to theses Nazi war criminals, they stop at nothing, and as you can clearly see, they will try to bring a 100 year old person to trial, just to kill them a year or 2 before natural causes do it. I don't agree, or condone what the Nazi's did, but at some point you have to say, "okay it's been 70-75 years. time to call it and move on".
They're running out of people to go after. Just last year they went after a woman who was an 18 year-old girl working as a typist at a concentration camp.
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/former...r-found-guilty-complicity-over-10500-murders/

She was 97 years old and found guilty of "aiding and abetting the murders of over 10,500 people" and given a two-year suspended jail sentence. And she was tried in Juvie Court because of her age at the time.

Luxman

#TRE45ON
Poilievre calls Trudeau a "carbon hypocrite" for attending UN summit by plane - Sep 20, 2023

tvstrip

Justin has a history of "Do as I say and not as I do".

We just had a long weekend from our newest national holiday: "Day of Truth and Reconciliation" to honour indigenous peoples. Last year was the first time we got this holiday, and instead of going to events for indigenous peoples, justin takes the day to go on vacation:

Truth and Reconciliation: Trudeau slammed for taking vacation
https://globalnews.ca/news/8234246/trudeau-vacation-indigenous-tofino-truth-and-reconciliation/
The new federal holiday honours thousands of indigenous children who were forcefully assimilated in Canada's state-backed residential school system.
Mr Trudeau's daily schedule had indicated he would spend the day in private meetings in the capital Ottawa.
Instead he was spotted with family on the beach in Tofino, British Columbia.

We also recently saw this when he and his party went for a retreat to discuss inflation:

Cabinet spent more than a quarter of a million on Vancouver inflation retreat
https://torontosun.com/news/local-n...r-of-a-million-on-vancouver-inflation-retreat

Records show the Liberal cabinet spent $275,000 to attend a three-day retreat on inflation in Vancouver last September, reports Blacklock’s Reporter.
total costs of $275,469, according to an Inquiry Of Ministry tabled in the Commons, room charges to stay at a Vancouver Hyattt were $129,469.
The records show cabinet also hired private security guards at $11,533, despite RCMP being on location, and catering expenses were $46,266, including $8,850 from The Cactus Club Cafe, which sells an $88 “millionaire’s cut” steak and lobster plate.

Despite the baller living, they said with a straight face:
At the time, Finance Minister Chrystia Freeland told reporters in Vancouver she was in touch with Canadians’ feelings on the cost of living.
“It was really important for me to get that kind of direct fingertip feel of what is happening with the Canadian economy and what Canadians are feeling,” she said

tvstrip

Canada’s Controversial Funding: Over $2.2 Million Allocated to Organizations Glorifying Ukrainian Nazi Collaborators
https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/poli...ying-ukrainian-nazi-collaborators/ar-AA1i4von

The Canadian government, known for its multicultural inclusivity and championing of human rights, has recently come under scrutiny. The government has allocated over $2.2 million to organizations that glorify Ukrainian collaborators from the Second World War. These grants were given to at least eight organizations that express support for the Galicia divisions of the SS troops or praise Nazi collaborators, causing ripples of concern both domestically and internationally.

As it turns out, the SS soldier who got the standing ovation from Zelenskyy was just the tip of the iceberg - and Canada has a history with such collaborators.

Mr. Daystar

Canada’s Controversial Funding: Over $2.2 Million Allocated to Organizations Glorifying Ukrainian Nazi Collaborators
https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/poli...ying-ukrainian-nazi-collaborators/ar-AA1i4von

As it turns out, the SS soldier who got the standing ovation from Zelenskyy was just the tip of the iceberg - and Canada has a history with such collaborators.
Maybe they just want to piss of England? But I do find it odd, I mean A LOT of Canadian soldiers died in WWII, A lot of them died on day one, during the invasion of Normandy. You would think they would have a decent amount of disdain for the whole Nazi thing, past and present. As far as your extradition list, Your country won't extradite capital murder cases to the U.S., with the only exception I know about, Charles Ng.

tvstrip

Maybe they just want to piss of England? But I do find it odd, I mean A LOT of Canadian soldiers died in WWII, A lot of them died on day one, during the invasion of Normandy. You would think they would have a decent amount of disdain for the whole Nazi thing, past and present. As far as your extradition list, Your country won't extradite capital murder cases to the U.S., with the only exception I know about, Charles Ng.
The takeaway I was hoping you would get is:
a) The idiocy of people assuming that all Ukrainians are now suddenly benevolent perfect people, combined with a total lack of world history knowledge and
b) Governments have allowed Nazis/Nazi collaborators to immigrate into their countries - not just Argentina.

As for the extradition, Canada will extradite for capital murder IF the government receive guarantees that they will not get the death penalty, even in a capital punishment US state. That doesn't stop them from a life imprisonment sentence and getting the Epstein special. There's an interesting, if not obscure case where Canada extradited a Chinese citizen (he was guilty of serious crimes in Canada), who guaranteed they wouldn't give him the death penalty. He did in fact get a life imprisonment, and wouldn't you know - he only made it a couple of months before suddenly dying of natural causes.

Mr. Daystar

The takeaway I was hoping you would get is:
a) The idiocy of people assuming that all Ukrainians are now suddenly benevolent perfect people, combined with a total lack of world history knowledge and
b) Governments have allowed Nazis/Nazi collaborators to immigrate into their countries - not just Argentina.

As for the extradition, Canada will extradite for capital murder IF the government receive guarantees that they will not get the death penalty, even in a capital punishment US state. That doesn't stop them from a life imprisonment sentence and getting the Epstein special. There's an interesting, if not obscure case where Canada extradited a Chinese citizen (he was guilty of serious crimes in Canada), who guaranteed they wouldn't give him the death penalty. He did in fact get a life imprisonment, and wouldn't you know - he only made it a couple of months before suddenly dying of natural causes.
I was always under the impression capital, was the death penalty. It used to be anyway, but I see it has changed. By capital murder, I meant death.

I never thought Ukrainians were anything actually. I know a lot of Nazi bullshit took place there, and I didn't just feel sorry for them because of this shit with Russia. They got invaded, and their fighting back. I personally don't think we should be pissing away our money and weapons on them. I'm not going to cry if they lose, but if Russia starts pushing further, trying to take back more, then I think we (America/allies) should be concerned.

If it weren't for Nazi's, nasa wouldn't exist. We probably wouldn't have had certain missile tech, until later in time. A lot of places looked the other way, I don't know all of them, but I know we took in what we wanted to use, and probably some soldiers that were there, and just hoping to get out alive. But I know we have our share of evil imports.

Mr. Daystar

I have no qualms with assisting those with cancer and illness like that, but I'm not sure about this.

Mr. Daystar

tvstrip

Seems dangerous to me. My mom told me never talk to strangers, and don't take candy from them. I hope this is an adult activity, because it definitely defies, what we try to teach them. Of course it's probably a lot safer then talking to strangers in the U.S. Especially if you're in new york.
For sure, it a definite danger is for children, so I hope they're excluded.
But even for adults, even in Canadian cities, there are a lot of situations where talking to random strangers is a very, very bad idea...

Mr. Daystar

For sure, it a definite danger is for children, so I hope they're excluded.
But even for adults, even in Canadian cities, there are a lot of situations where talking to random strangers is a very, very bad idea...
There are still a lot of people in this world, my wife included, that thinks the world is mostly good, and people are good, you just have to give them a chance.

I personally do not agree, and believe the world is evil, and so are the people. You want trust, respect, earn it. Show me something, and prove to me, you deserve the trust and respect you want, and I, for my part, will do the exact same thing for you. I'll prove it, I don't expect it. The only exception to this, is obviously your parents, and elders, like Aunts and other family.

tvstrip

There are still a lot of people in this world, my wife included, that thinks the world is mostly good, and people are good, you just have to give them a chance.

I personally do not agree, and believe the world is evil, and so are the people. You want trust, respect, earn it. Show me something, and prove to me, you deserve the trust and respect you want, and I, for my part, will do the exact same thing for you. I'll prove it, I don't expect it. The only exception to this, is obviously your parents, and elders, like Aunts and other family.
I think it heavily depends on the country.
Many backpacker-friendly countries, from personal experience, are good for this. I had no problem speaking to fellow backpackers, and you can a feel if you can trust the locals.
Places like Australia are great for this. Canada is generally better in the smaller towns.
US I don't know enough to make a blanket assertion, but my experiences in places like LA/NYC are overwhelmingly positive. Although we're talking about the "better" neighborhoods. Chi-town I got mixed vibes from. Detroit I didn't have the guts to even try.

Asia is a mix. China I'd be weary of the locals, but I felt comfortable trusting the police. As long as you don't smell like drugs.
Japan and South Korea are super safe, but it's culturally taboo to just talk up a stranger, so very few will give you the time of day, unless you're a hottie foreigner.

Mr. Daystar

tvstrip

https://www.yahoo.com/news/melting-ice-reveals-dozens-7-221609873.html

This looks like it could potentially bring a lot of cool information. I wonder if they'll find any animal fossils, and such.
That is interesting! Like the article says, much of it is perishable, so it's a race to find these artifacts before they deteriorate.
Remember Encino man? While they won't find a live person, it's quite possible they'll find really well preserved specimens.

But it's on indigenous territory, so I wonder what the excavation permits are going to cost. They're going to make bank on this because the time constraints means no time for haggling.