• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

[NEEDS ID] Dancing Bear missing scene of woman in black dress in "Crazy Party Girls"?

shepard4hero

Keep posting!
In the Dancing Bear video "Crazy Party Girls" the woman in the below photos is only seen giving a blowjob but I found images where she is fucking. Did they just decide to cut that part from the video or is it in another video? For instance in "It's Party Time!" another woman is seen giving blowjob but her cumshot facial is cut out from that video and is instead in "Swinging Dicks!"

Does anyone know if there is a video of her fucking?

ME15HELM_o.jpg
ME15HELN_o.jpg

ME15HELO_o.jpg
ME15HELP_o.jpg

Link to gallery with images above https://www.imagevenue.com/GAUK13

Last edited:

Ferdinan54

In love with my hand.
The answer to your question is; no, that part of the episode was never released on video. The video is only half of the episode, the rest is only shown in the pictures released with the video. The pictures showed all six strippers, while the video only showed three. There are also six women who did nothing in the video who sucked dick or gave hand jobs in the extra part.

dblover67

Fact: African American men have bigger penises!
Any
The answer to your question is; no, that part of the episode was never released on video. The video is only half of the episode, the rest is only shown in the pictures released with the video. The pictures showed all six strippers, while the video only showed three. There are also six women who did nothing in the video who sucked dick or gave hand jobs in the extra part.
Any pointers as to girls who didn't "perform" on video but did in the pictures?