• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Fapping Loyalty Game

srs83

FreeOnes makes me moist!
Hey Everybody! Hope you are all doing well and it's been awhile! If you need a new fap gf please let me know! I'm ready to make a new list! Please pick a good fap gf for me! :)

Ashlee Mae

06-03.jpg

Laura Bentley

laura-bentley-in-stockings-02.jpg

Amanda Tate

ama045BMB_282329088.jpg

Janice Griffith

janice_griffith_00299_6.jpg

Ashley Luvbug

m17.jpg

Carolina Sweets

12.jpg

Cameron Canela

Cameron_Canela14_big.jpg

Alex Harper

16.jpg

Rachel James

02.jpg

Carol Vega

carol-vega-casa-001-928-copia.jpg

srs83

FreeOnes makes me moist!
So does anyone wanna get Thu a up back and running again? :). Been awhile since we had some flapping loyalty.. :)

scoot

Cums here often!
Ok, I'm game:

1. Brandi Edwards
2. Brooklyn Chase
3. Zoey Nixon
4. Dillon Harper
5. Kayla Kayden
6. Ariana Marie
7. Peta Jensen
8. Bryci
9. Ava Addams
10. Layla London

This was my original list about 1 1/2 years ago. Abej picked Brandi Edwards. I blew it four days later. I don't know who I cheated on her with. But srs gave me Peta Jensen and I went with her for a week.

Pick a girl from list. I'm game. And I'll tell you who I cheated on her with when it happens. I'll make my next list updated.

srs83

FreeOnes makes me moist!
This was my original list about 1 1/2 years ago. Abej picked Brandi Edwards. I blew it four days later. I don't know who I cheated on her with. But srs gave me Peta Jensen and I went with her for a week.

Pick a girl from list. I'm game. And I'll tell you who I cheated on her with when it happens. I'll make my next list updated.

Sounds swesome Scoot! Go with Layla! I am going to make my list really soon! Within an hour or two...

srs83

FreeOnes makes me moist!
Go with the cutest girl alive, Rachel James

Thank you Scoot! I look forward to getting reaquainted with Ms. Rachel...:). Remember the rule is to jerk off to your fap gf at least once a day..it has to be once...if you can't do it, you will need to submit a new list and another pick has to be made...Good luck gentlemen and stay loyal..:)

scoot

Cums here often!
Well, my apologies to Layla London. I passed out early last night. I hear she has a fella and she's a mom now. Congrats to her....And to him if you know what I mean hehehe

My new list:

Kate England
Lexi Luna
Reagan Foxx
Elsa Jean
Dillion Harper
Ana Bell Evans
Marilyn Mansion
Aidra Fox
Alice Green
Kimmy Granger

srs83

FreeOnes makes me moist!
Well, my apologies to Layla London. I passed out early last night. I hear she has a fella and she's a mom now. Congrats to her....And to him if you know what I mean hehehe

My new list:

Kate England
Lexi Luna
Reagan Foxx
Elsa Jean
Dillion Harper
Ana Bell Evans
Marilyn Mansion
Aidra Fox
Alice Green
Kimmy Granger

I totally do! Lol go with Alice Green!