• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

FreeOnes Playlist & Collections

UnderBro

I'm too lazy to set a usertitle.
Bronze Member
Where can users see their video playlist and photo collection they created on FreeOnes.XXX?

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt
Staff member
1. Be logged into your account.

2. Down here
1587544431736.png

Petra

Staff member
Thanks for answering my question, but I don't see it the Photos, Videos, and Saved Searches buttons when I logged into my account. I only see the Babes button.

As it turns out, there's a bug that's not allowing you to see them. We're fixing it ASAP.

Petra

Staff member
@UnderBro you should now be able to see your followed photos and video playlists as well as the area for saved searches.

Note that we DO know that babes, photos, and videos from the old site haven't all made it over to your account on the new site. Once we get the old site shut off on May 12th, we'll port over all this information one last time.

UnderBro

I'm too lazy to set a usertitle.
Bronze Member
@UnderBro you should now be able to see your followed photos and video playlists as well as the area for saved searches.

Note that we DO know that babes, photos, and videos from the old site haven't all made it over to your account on the new site. Once we get the old site shut off on May 12th, we'll port over all this information one last time.
Thanks for the heads up!

RazielKain

Spank me, I'm a newbie!

Well that didn't happen