• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

>>>The Republican Party Is The Problem

Luxman

#TRE45ON
As Texans suffer in the heat, state Republicans play politics - June 29, 2023

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
It got so hot here yesterday that it seemed just like the day before. That's to say, real ambient air temperature was close to 110° while the heat index/feels like temp was in the 120°'s

The Yak

I changed my middle-name to Freeones
js73umd4o9bb1.jpg

There is a joke about separating the lights from the darks in there somewhere.

Luxman

#TRE45ON
HmN1sF.jpg

Luxman

#TRE45ON
QfunMT.jpg

Fej24Y.jpg

NiPAn0.jpg

ogTguE.jpg

Luxman

#TRE45ON
KZB8pE.jpg

1HZny4.jpg

Luxman

#TRE45ON
ZcmBnc.jpg

HcZgft.jpg

T0C4tl.jpg

Last edited:

Luxman

#TRE45ON
History repeats.
Nixon should have been shot on national TV, so the nation could heal from his crimes.
Ditto for ahole Trump.

Cd26GTc.jpeg
SfQnofG.jpeg

Last edited:

gmase

Nattering Nabob of Negativism
History repeats.
Nixon should have been shot on national TV, so the nation could heal from his crimes.
Ditto for ahole Trump.
You are advocating a public execution and lamenting the lack of a prior one?

Ford made a decision and was held accountable for it in 1976. Leon Jaworski (the Watergate Special Prosecutor) had no intention of prosecuting Nixon anyway. It would have been a continuing distraction with nothing to show in the end.

Luxman

#TRE45ON
Aholes like Nixon and Trump deserve the death penalty for their treason.
Too many people around them took the fall for far less involvement in the crimes.
If a low employee was caught recording meetings in the white house, they would be sent to jail for life, even if the recordings had nothing classified.
Corrupt corporate or political criminals almost always get off with just a fine.

gmase

Nattering Nabob of Negativism
Jefferson Davis and Robert E Lee got away with it too.

tvstrip

Aholes like Nixon and Trump deserve the death penalty for their treason.
Too many people around them took the fall for far less involvement in the crimes.
If a low employee was caught recording meetings in the white house, they would be sent to jail for life, even if the recordings had nothing classified.
Corrupt corporate or political criminals almost always get off with just a fine.
Alright, I'll bite: give us actual examples.

Luxman

#TRE45ON

Luxman

#TRE45ON
literally of anything you said in that quote
The letter to Ford in my post #970 above is a good example.
It's common knowledge that rich and powerful aholes rarely go to jail, while common folk go to jail for minor crimes.
The aholes in the banks and wallstreet who caused and failed to prevent the 2008 housing market crash. Countless people lost their homes, while the top ahole execs got bonuses from the government bailout money and insider stock shorting.

tvstrip

The letter to Ford in my post #970 above is a good example.
It's common knowledge that rich and powerful aholes rarely go to jail, while common folk go to jail for minor crimes.
The aholes in the banks and wallstreet who caused and failed to prevent the 2008 housing market crash. Countless people lost their homes, while the top ahole execs got bonuses from the government bailout money and insider stock shorting.
You're saying that the letter to Ford justifies Nixon getting executed on live TV. And that tump deserves the same. Name anyone or any crime in the US that a US court would sentence to that fate. That's the standard you set for yourself.

And for Wall St - name some of these "ahole execs" without googling them. I bet you don't know a single one of them by name.
Further, just because you're rich and powerful doesn't mean you aren't held responsible for your crimes. I can name several without googling them - Epstein and Madoff to start.

You need to reign in your hyperbole because you sound no different than the trumpers you so vehemently hate.
Or don't take my advice and continue on, and see how seriously people take you. I'm good either way.

Luxman

#TRE45ON
You're misinterpreting what I wrote, there isn't any any hidden meaning or subtext.
U.S. law says that high treason can be punished with the death penalty.
My opinion is that Nixon and Trump should get the death penalty, even though I know that will never happen.
I don't hate trumpers, I hate Trump like most people do, and I hate injustice,
The only reason Epstein "committed suicide" was to protect rich aholes like Trump, and many others who bribed corrupt politicians to keep themselves out of prison and the courts.
Madoff lived a luxurious life off of other peoples money for 30 years, and only got caught because of the 2008 market crash. He stole $65 billion and only about $15 billion has been recovered.
Why would I commit to memory the names of any aholes involved in the 2008 market crash. I saw the movie The Big Short but I only remember the names of the actors.
Like you and everyone else, I only remember the names of the main aholes, like Nixon, Trump, Epstein, Madoff...

Last edited: